Building right the first time through verification
CTI’s engineering practice is grounded in the reality of construction – bringing engineering designs to life. To that end, we offer expert quality assurance and quality control inspection and testing of earthwork, concrete, asphalt, and steel associated with the construction of roads, airports, buildings, and other civil infrastructure. Our construction inspection and materials testing experience informs our decisions as geotechnical and waste containment engineers. Likewise, our expertise advising diverse stakeholders as engineers allows us to offer valuable professional input to the construction process.
CTI is pleased to offer both on-site inspection and field services. We also own and operate an accredited American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Material Reference Laboratory (AMRL) which is validated by the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) for various ASTM standards for soils, aggregate, concrete and asphalt.
- Field and laboratory testing and inspection
- Soil, concrete, and asphalt testing
- Steel inspection
- AMRL and CCRL certified testing laboratory validated by US Army Corps of Engineers
- Quality control testing and inspection
- Quality assurance testing and inspection
- Airport, highway, municipal, utility experience