Safeguarding our future from the environmental legacy of the past
CTI provides valuable engineering services in the design, permitting, and construction quality assurance (CQA) of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), Low-Level Radioactive Waste (LLW), and Coal Combustion Residual (CCR) landfills.
CTI’s engineers have made unique contributions to this industry by being at the forefront of the development of waste containment technologies, especially accelerated MSW decomposition, liner system materials, and landfill stability. Our unique contributions are documented in dozens of peer-reviewed publications as well as our history of unique and challenging projects. CTI is consistently pushing the envelope by developing state-of-the-art solutions to meet the evolving challenges of the industry.
- RCRA Subtitle D (MSW), RCRA Subtitle C (Haz)
- Low Level Radioactive Waste (LLW)
- Coal Combustion Residual (CCR)
- CERCLA on-site disposal engineering
- Planning/site phasing plans
- Construction permit applications
- Geotechnical engineering, stability/settlement analysis
- Geosynthetics expertise
- Leachate collection, transmission, storage, and treatment engineering
- Construction quality assurance (CQA)
- Construction management