Restoring and remediating our environment
CTI engineers, geologists and scientists work as an integrated team to design, construct and operate effective remediation strategies to address site contamination ranging in complexity from simple to complex. We have worked in highly diverse geological settings from Karst limestone to aquifers with multiple confined/unconfined units, to riverine systems with challenging sediment issues. We have assisted our clients in navigating difficult regulatory issues and frameworks including CERCLA, RCRA, TSCA and State programs in order to achieve site closure in a cost effective manner.
CTI offers a unique combination of capabilities from planning and engineering through self-performance of remedial construction and long term operation and maintenance (O&M), all focused on delivering the lowest cost and shortest timeframe to achieve defined project objectives.
Our specialty areas include:
- Remedial planning and design
- In-situ remediation of soil and groundwater
- Ex-situ remediation of soil, groundwater, and sediments
- Performance-based remediation
- Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP)
- Low-level radiological remediation
- Regulatory negotiations and public relations support
- Long-term system operation, maintenance and performance monitoring
- Remedial Process Optimization (RPO)
- Facility Decontamination and Demolition (D&D)
- Landfill closures and caps
- Riverine restoration
CTI has a long track record of successfully delivering remediation services to industrial clients (automotive, chemical, manufacturing, etc.), the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency, and a multitude of other clients. Our success is built on providing highly experienced leaders and professional staff that are driven to meet our Clients’ objectives using a combination of proven and innovative approaches.