Constructing remedial solutions safely and cost-effectively
CTI’s engineers, construction managers, quality and safety managers, site superintendents, and craft labor forces are highly experienced in planning and executing complex remedial construction projects to address soil, groundwater and sediment contamination in highly-varied site settings. We have successfully remediated and obtained regulatory closure on sites involving VOCs, Chlorinated VOCs, SVOCs, heavy metals, PCBs, radionuclides, explosives, and host of other contaminants.
Our remedial construction experience includes a wide variety of technologies ranging from simple soil removal actions, to in-situ thermal treatment, in-situ chemical oxidation, and multi-phase extraction and treatment to name a few. And, we have successfully completed remediation projects at active manufacturing sites, active military installations, brownfield sites, riverine environments, residential areas and many other site configurations, including highly visible sites in close proximity to the general public.
CTI has a long track record of successfully delivering remediation services to industrial clients (automotive, chemical, manufacturing, etc.), the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency, and a multitude of other clients. Our success is founded on our commitment to safely delivering projects with outstanding quality, on time and on budget each and every time.
- In-situ chemical oxidation / enhanced bioremediation
- Air / Ozone sparging and soil vapor extraction
- In-situ stabilization and permeable reactive barrier walls In-situ and ex-situ thermal treatment
- UXO clearance and MEC removal
- Groundwater extraction system and treatment plant construction
- Soil removal actions and debris recovery
- Contaminated sediment dredging, dewatering and treatment In-situ sediment capping
- Shoring / Sheetpiling / Dewatering Landfill and lagoon closures and caps
- Debris recovery and segregation